Daily English Vocabulary (Part 2 – Relationships & People) with Marathi Meaning | इंग्रजी शिकण्यासाठी शब्दसंग्रह

 ✍️ Daily English Vocabulary with Marathi Meaning (Part 1 – Basic Words)


प्रस्तावना

      आजच्या जगात इंग्रजी शिकणं अत्यंत आवश्यक झालं आहे. नोकरी, बिझनेस, परदेशात जाणं किंवा Social Media – सर्व ठिकाणी इंग्रजी महत्त्वाची भूमिका बजावते. पण इंग्रजी शिकायला सुरुवात करताना Vocabulary (शब्दसंग्रह) हा सर्वात महत्त्वाचा भाग असतो.

या ब्लॉगमध्ये आपण Daily English Vocabulary with Marathi Meaning शिकणार आहोत. सोबतच प्रत्येक शब्दाशी संबंधित 10 Example Questions with Marathi Translation सुद्धा दिले आहेत, जेणेकरून वाचक सहज सराव करू शकतील

📖 Vocabulary List (शब्दसंग्रह)

1. Father – वडील

2. Mother – आई

3. Brother – भाऊ

4. Sister – बहीण

5. Friend – मित्र/मैत्रीण

6. Child – मूल

7. Man – पुरुष

8. Woman – स्त्री

9. Teacher – शिक्षक

10. Student – विद्यार्थी

🔹 Example Sentences (उदाहरण वाक्ये)

1. My father is very kind.

(माझे वडील खूप दयाळू आहेत.)

2. My mother cooks tasty food.

(माझी आई स्वादिष्ट अन्न बनवते.)

3. My brother plays cricket every day.

(माझा भाऊ रोज क्रिकेट खेळतो.)

4. My sister helps me in study.

(माझी बहीण मला अभ्यासात मदत करते.)

5. I have a best friend in my class.

(माझ्या वर्गात माझा सर्वात चांगला मित्र आहे.)

6. The child is playing in the garden.

(मूल बागेत खेळत आहे.)

7. The man is reading a newspaper.

(पुरुष वर्तमानपत्र वाचत आहे.)

8. The woman is cooking food.

(स्त्री जेवण बनवत आहे.)

9. The teacher teaches English.

(शिक्षक इंग्रजी शिकवतात.)

10. The students are writing in their books.


(विद्यार्थी त्यांच्या पुस्तकात लिहित आहेत.)

❓ Questions & Answers (प्रश्नोत्तरे)

1. Q: Who is your father?

A: My father is a teacher.

(माझे वडील शिक्षक आहेत.)

2. Q: Who cooks food in your home?

A: My mother cooks food.

(माझी आई जेवण बनवते.)

3. Q: Do you have a brother?

A: Yes, I have one brother.

(हो, मला एक भाऊ आहे.)

4. Q: How many sisters do you have?

A: I have two sisters.

(माझ्या दोन बहिणी आहेत.)

5. Q: Who is your best friend?

A: My best friend is Rahul.

(माझा सर्वात चांगला मित्र राहुल आहे.)

6. Q: Who is the small child in your house?

A: The small child is my cousin.

(लहान मूल माझा चुलत भाऊ आहे.)

7. Q: Who is a man?

A: A man is an adult male.

(पुरुष म्हणजे मोठा पुरुष व्यक्ती.)

8. Q: Who is a woman?

A: A woman is an adult female.

(स्त्री म्हणजे मोठी महिला व्यक्ती.)

9. Q: Who teaches in your school?

A: The teacher teaches in my school.

(माझ्या

 शाळेत शिक्षक शिकवतात.)

10. Q: Who studies in your class?

A: Students study in my class.

(विद्यार्थी माझ्या वर्गात शिकतात.)

📖 Vocabulary List (शब्दसंग्रह – Numbers)


1. One – एक

2. Two – दोन

3. Three – तीन

4. Four – चार

5. Five – पाच

6. Six – सहा

7. Seven – सात

8. Eight – आठ

9. Nine – नऊ

10. Ten – दहा

🔹 Example Sentences (उदाहरण वाक्ये)

1. I have one pen.

(माझ्याकडे एक पेन आहे.)

2. She has two brothers.

(तिचे दोन भाऊ आहेत.)

3. There are three apples on the table.

(टेबलवर तीन सफरचंद आहेत.)

4. My house has four rooms.

(माझ्या घरात चार खोल्या आहेत.)

5. I wake up at five o’clock.

(मी पाच वाजता उठतो.)

6. We have six chairs in our home.

(आमच्या घरी सहा खुर्च्या आहेत.)

7. There are seven days in a week.

(एका आठवड्यात सात दिवस असतात.)

8. The boy is eight years old.

(तो मुलगा आठ वर्षांचा आहे.)

9. I saw nine birds on the tree.

(मी झाडावर नऊ पक्षी पाहिले.)

10. We have ten fingers.

(आपल्याकडे दहा बोटं आहेत.)

❓ Questions & Answers (प्रश्नोत्तरे)

1. Q: How many fingers do you have?

👉 A: I have ten fingers.

(माझ्याकडे दहा बोटं आहेत.)

2. Q: How many eyes do you have?

👉 A: I have two eyes.

(माझ्याकडे दोन डोळे आहेत.)

3. Q: How many apples are there on the table?

👉 A: There are three apples.

(टेबलवर तीन सफरचंद आहेत.)

4. Q: How many brothers do you have?

👉 A: I have one brother.

(माझा एक भाऊ आहे.)

5. Q: How many days are there in a week?

👉 A: There are seven days in a week.

(आठवड्यात सात दिवस असतात.)

6. Q: How many wheels does a car have?

👉 A: A car has four wheels.

(गाडीला चार चाकं असतात.)

7. Q: How many legs does a dog have?

👉 A: A dog has four legs.

(कुत्र्याला चार पाय असतात.)

8. Q: How many ears do you have?

👉 A: I have two ears.

(माझ्याकडे दोन कान आहेत.)

9. Q: How many books do you have?

👉 A: I have five books.

(माझ्याकडे पाच पुस्तके

 आहेत.)

10. Q: How many months are there in a year?

👉 A: There are twelve months in a year.

(एका वर्षात बारा महिने असतात.)

📖 Vocabulary List (शब्दसंग्रह – Days of the Week)


1. Monday – सोमवार

2. Tuesday – मंगळवार

3. Wednesday – बुधवार

4. Thursday – गुरुवार

5. Friday – शुक्रवार

6. Saturday – शनिवार

7. Sunday – रविवार

🔹 Example Sentences (उदाहरण वाक्ये)


1. Monday is the first day of the week.

(सोमवार हा आठवड्याचा पहिला दिवस आहे.)

2. I play cricket on Tuesday.

(मी मंगळवारी क्रिकेट खेळतो.)

3. Wednesday is my school holiday.

(बुधवारी माझी शाळेची सुट्टी असते.)

4. We go to the temple on Thursday.

(आम्ही गुरुवारी मंदिरात जातो.)

5. Friday is my favorite day.

(शुक्रवार हा माझा आवडता दिवस आहे.)

6. We watch movies on Saturday.

(आम्ही शनिवारी चित्रपट पाहतो.)

7. Sunday is a holiday for everyone.

(रविवार हा सगळ्यांसाठी सुट्टीचा दिवस आहे.)

❓ Questions & Answers (प्रश्नोत्तरे)

1. Q: Which is the first day of the week?

👉 A: Monday is the first day of the week.

(आठवड्याचा पहिला दिवस सोमवार आहे.)

2. Q: What do you do on Tuesday?

👉 A: I play cricket on Tuesday.

(मी मंगळवारी क्रिकेट खेळतो.)

3. Q: Which day is your holiday?

👉 A: Wednesday is my holiday.

(बुधवार माझी सुट्टी आहे.)

4. Q: When do you go to the temple?

👉 A: I go to the temple on Thursday.

(मी गुरुवारी मंदिरात जातो.)

5. Q: Which day do you like the most?

👉 A: I like Friday the most.

(मला शुक्रवार सर्वात जास्त आवडतो.)

6. Q: What do you do on Saturday?

👉 A: I watch movies on Saturday.

(मी शनिवारी चित्रपट पाहतो.)

7. Q: Which is the last day of the week?

👉 A: Sunday is the last day of the week.

(आठवड्याचा शेवटचा दिवस रविवार आहे.)

8. Q: Is Sunday a holiday?

👉 A: Yes, Sunday is a holiday.

(हो, रविवार सुट्टीचा दिवस आहे.)

9. Q: Do you go to school on Monday?

👉 A: Yes, I go to school on Monday.

(हो, मी सोमवारी शाळेत जातो.)

10. Q: How many days are there in a week?

👉 A: There are seven days in a week.

(आठवड्यात सात दिवस असतात.)


📖 Vocabulary List (शब्दसंग्रह – Colors)


1. Red – लाल

2. Blue – निळा

3. Green – हिरवा

4. Yellow – पिवळा

5. Black – काळा

6. White – पांढरा

7. Orange – नारंगी

8. Pink – गुलाबी

9. Brown – तपकिरी

10. Purple – जांभळा

🔹 Example Sentences (उदाहरण वाक्ये)

1. The apple is red.

(सफरचंद लाल आहे.)

2. The sky is blue.

(आकाश निळे आहे.)

3. The leaves are green.

(पाने हिरवी आहेत.)

4. The sun is yellow.

(सूर्य पिवळा आहे.)

5. My shoes are black.

(माझे बूट काळे आहेत.)

6. Milk is white.

(दूध पांढरे आहे.)

7. The orange is orange in color.

(संत्री नारंगी रंगाचे आहे.)

8. The flower is pink.

(फूल गुलाबी आहे.)

9. The table is brown.

(टेबल तपकिरी आहे.)

10. The dress is purple.

(ड्रेस जांभळा आहे.)

❓ Questions & Answers (प्रश्नोत्तरे)

1. Q: What is the color of an apple?

👉 A: The color of an apple is red.

(सफरचंदाचा रंग लाल आहे.)

2. Q: What is the color of the sky?

👉 A: The color of the sky is blue.

(आकाशाचा रंग निळा आहे.)

3. Q: What is the color of the leaves?

👉 A: The leaves are green.

(पाने हिरवी आहेत.)

4. Q: What is the color of the sun?

👉 A: The sun is yellow.

(सूर्य पिवळा आहे.)

5. Q: What is the color of your shoes?

👉 A: My shoes are black.

(माझे बूट काळे आहेत.)

6. Q: What is the color of milk?

👉 A: Milk is white.

(दूध पांढरे आहे.)

7. Q: What is the color of an orange?

👉 A: The color of an orange is orange.

(संत्रीचा रंग नारंगी आहे.)

8. Q: What is the color of the flower?

👉 A: The flower is pink.

(फूल गुलाबी आहे.)

9. Q: What is the color of the table?

👉 A: The table is brown.

(टेबल तपकिरी आहे.)

10. Q: What is the color of the dress?

👉 A: The dress is purple.

(ड्रेस जांभळा आहे.)

📖 Vocabulary List (शब्दसंग्रह – Clothes)

1. Shirt – शर्ट

2. Pant – पॅंट

3. Dress – ड्रेस

4. T-shirt – टी-शर्ट

5. Skirt – स्कर्ट

6. Coat – कोट

7. Sweater – स्वेटर

8. Shoes – बूट

9. Socks – मोजे

10. Cap – टोपी

🔹 Example Sentences (उदाहरण वाक्ये)

1. I am wearing a blue shirt.

(मी निळा शर्ट घातला आहे.)

2. He is wearing black pants.

(त्याने काळी पॅंट घातली आहे.)

3. She is wearing a beautiful dress.

(तिने सुंदर ड्रेस घातला आहे.)

4. I like this red T-shirt.

(मला हा लाल टी-शर्ट आवडतो.)

5. The girl is wearing a skirt.

(मुलगी स्कर्ट घातली आहे.)

6. My father wears a coat in winter.

(माझे वडील हिवाळ्यात कोट घालतात.)

7. I wear a sweater in cold weather.

(थंड हवेत मी स्वेटर घालतो.)

8. My shoes are new.

(माझे बूट नवे आहेत.)

9. He wears white socks.

(तो पांढरे मोजे घालतो.)

10. The boy is wearing a cap.

(मुलगा टोपी घातली आहे.)

❓ Questions & Answers (प्रश्नोत्तरे)

1. Q: What are you wearing today?

👉 A: I am wearing a shirt and pant.

(मी आज शर्ट आणि पॅंट घातली आहे.)

2. Q: What is your favorite dress?

👉 A: My favorite dress is a blue dress.

(माझा आवडता ड्रेस निळा ड्रेस आहे.)

3. Q: Do you like T-shirts?

👉 A: Yes, I like T-shirts.

(हो, मला टी-शर्ट आवडतात.)

4. Q: What do you wear in winter?

👉 A: I wear a coat and sweater in winter.

(मी हिवाळ्यात कोट आणि स्वेटर घालतो.)

5. Q: What is the color of your shoes?

👉 A: My shoes are black.

(माझे बूट काळे आहेत.)

6. Q: Do you wear socks with shoes?

👉 A: Yes, I wear socks with shoes.

(हो, मी बुटांसोबत मोजे घालतो.)

7. Q: Who wears a skirt?

👉 A: A girl wears a skirt.

(मुलगी स्कर्ट घालते.)

8. Q: What does your father wear in winter?

👉 A: My father wears a coat in winter.

(माझे वडील हिवाळ्यात कोट घालतात.)

9. Q: What do you wear on your head?

👉 A: I wear a cap on my head.

(मी माझ्या डो

क्यावर टोपी घालतो.)

10. Q: Do you like colorful clothes?

👉 A: Yes, I like colorful clothes.

(हो, मला रंगीत कपडे आवडतात.)

📖 Vocabulary List (Food – अन्नपदार्थ)

1. Rice – भात

2. Bread – पाव / ब्रेड

3. Milk – दूध

4. Water – पाणी

5. Tea – चहा

6. Coffee – कॉफी

7. Egg – अंडे

8. Fish – मासे

9. Vegetables – भाज्या

10. Fruits – फळे

🔹 Example Sentences (उदाहरण वाक्ये)


1. I eat rice every day.

(मी रोज भात खातो.)

2. She likes bread and butter.

(तिला पाव आणि लोणी आवडते.)

3. I drink milk in the morning.

(मी सकाळी दूध पितो.)

4. We drink water every day.

(आपण रोज पाणी पितो.)

5. My father drinks tea.

(माझे वडील चहा पितात.)

6. Do you like coffee?

(तुला कॉफी आवडते का?)

7. I eat an egg in breakfast.

(मी नाश्त्यात अंडे खातो.)

8. They eat fish for dinner.

(ते रात्रीच्या जेवणात मासे खातात.)

9. I like green vegetables.

(मला हिरव्या भाज्या आवडतात.)

10. We eat fruits every day.

(आपण रोज फळे खातो.

❓ Questions & Answers (प्रश्नोत्तरे)

1. Q: What do you eat every day?

👉 A: I eat rice and vegetables every day.

(मी रोज भात आणि भाज्या खातो.)

2. Q: Do you drink milk?

👉 A: Yes, I drink milk every day.

(हो, मी रोज दूध पितो.)

3. Q: What does your father drink?

👉 A: My father drinks tea.

(माझे वडील चहा पितात.)

4. Q: Do you like coffee?

👉 A: Yes, I like coffee.

(हो, मला कॉफी आवडते.)

5. Q: What do you eat in breakfast?

👉 A: I eat bread and egg in breakfast.

(मी नाश्त्यात पाव आणि अंडे खातो.)

6. Q: What do you eat for dinner?

👉 A: I eat rice and fish for dinner.

(मी रात्रीच्या जेवणात भात आणि मासे खातो.)

7. Q: What do you drink when you are thirsty?

👉 A: I drink water when I am thirsty.

(मला तहान लागली की मी पाणी पितो.)

8. Q: Do you eat vegetables?

👉 A: Yes, I eat vegetables.

(हो, मी भाज्या खातो.)

9. Q: What fruits do you like?

👉 A: I like mangoes and bananas

(मला आंबे आणि केळी आवडतात.)

10. Q: Do you eat healthy food?

👉 A: Yes, I eat healthy food.

(हो, मी पौष्टिक अन्न खातो.)







टिप्पण्या